Quote of the Day
❝Note to self: do not delete the things you’ve done.❞
~ Sofia Indy, Here’s how I created my own misery. on medium.
Link about it
Not the first time I've seen this work. For some reason, it is speaking to me. Need to ponder it a bit.
My B-I-L, "G" has followed me on quora.com. Unusual- firstly; because we ~~rarely~~ EVER have any kind of contact at all. Secondly; I've never seen any indication of he *or my sister, "J"* have any sort of online presence at all. I mean, at all. She gets on Facebook a bit. I've never seen anything from him online. Or if I have, it has been so rare as to have been forgotten.
The the thing is, I suspect they may have voted for Trump. From the noise she was making before the election. It would inexcusable. Indefensible. But I make it a point not to talk politics with my sister.
Ha! I reckon things could be worse, eh?
Sitting in the back yard in the morning with my first cup of coffee and this was the sky that greeted me.
- On track with my meds
- Washed the bedclothes and put them back on the bed. Took 25 fucking minutes to do that1 . Used a timer. Because I wanted to see how long it took.
- Got a load in the dryer. One in the wash. One in reserve2 . *one to go*
- Put up an Opinion Piece on medium. Linked to Facebook and Lj accounts. On confederate glorification and why I'm opposed.
- Kept up with the dishes.
- Got my trash ready to go out.
- Took a shower
- Broke a toe3 .
- Trash and recyclables at the curb for collection in the AM
- Coffee is made for in the morning.
I think I've done enough for one day...
- Fucking COPD is whipping my ass. ↩
- See footnote 1. Left one in the dryer and I've got the other load to wash as well. Bed was made and the second load was dried and hung up. ↩
- Slammed it into a chair leg in the kitchen whilst grazing through the fridge for summit to eat. Wasn't a big toe or a little toe. One of the middling toes. Didn't hurt at first but it was bent away at a funny angle so I could tell. So I sat in the damned chair I bonked it on and moved it back into place. Got that grating feeling. Had to do it a couple of times 'cause it kept moving back. Of course NOW it stings pretty effin' good. ↩