RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
Ten things about me:
- I went to the National Spelling Bee in 6th Grade. As a participant.
- Was homeless in my mid teens.
- I have pulled sail and. manned the helm on a 197 foot sailing vessel in the Western Caribbean Sea originally built for the Vanderbilts. Yes. Those Vanderbuilts.
- I've spent days exploring the underground complex that was Eisenhower’s Supreme Allied Headquarters in Europe during WWII.
- I spent the summer of 1970 teaching myself rock climbing on the northern coast of Scotland. With no ropes or any other safety equipment. I was twelve.
- I used to draw, and at one time was said to have some skill with a pencil. It has literally been years since I’ve drawn anything.
- I have lived in 5 of the lower 48 states and Hawaii. And visited most of the other lower 48 at one time or another.
- I watch the History and Discovery Channel for fun. Me too, sahlah!
- I have witnessed sunrises on 4 continents.
- I love the beach. Any Beach. When I travel if there is a beach nearby, I have to go. The last two oceans I was near: The South China Sea and The North Sea. And yes I went to a beach on both of them.
If you want to…Consider yourself tagged!