Forget finding calamari or listening to Coldplay: You want an iPhone because it can help you get things done—like that cutie over there. Here are a few ways you can use new iPhone apps to help yourself get busy (in more ways than one):
- Flick on the mood music without getting off the couch.
- Ask the bodega clerk in perfect Spanish what aisle the condoms are in.
- Get her number without a pen.
- Flirt over IM on the go. ;)
- Find the nearest hotel room.
full list of best free iPhone apps available for download to your new or upgraded device today through iTunes 7.7's newly-opened App Store.
Comment: Lifehacker editor Gina Trapani posted this last Friday with tongue planted firmly in cheek. The woman has a warped sense of humor. I love when the folks at Lifehacker go off.
The most fun is probably in the comments. What a bunch of noids!