a. people who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
b. tag eight people. don't refuse to do that. don't tag who tagged you.
Well I ain't taggin' any of y'all because most of you seem to have done this one already... So THERE.
Always the rule breaker, I am!
1. What are your nicknames?
Tom, and T. Sir is a good one....Hah!
2. How do you style your hair?
Wet it down and run a brush though it once or twice. Good to go!
3. What's new in your life right now?
Got a few new friends I run (around )a little with now.
4. How many colors are you wearing now?
Brown, dark blue, light blue, medium blue, (how many ways can you say BLUE!) yellow, and grey.
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
EXtroverted in most situations. Painfully shy in others.
6. What was the last book you read?
The Years Best Science Fiction ~ Edited by Gardner Dozois.
7. Do you nap a lot?
8. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
Try. To. Move. Along.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Failure of yet another My Last one) marriage.
10. What was the last thing you ate today?
A few crackers.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Flickr, last.fm, lifehacker, boingboing, endgadget, Coolhunting, LiveJournal are the main ones, but I can hit a lot more than that!
13. What album could you listen to over and over at the moment?
Any one by Alison Krause and lately anything by Rhonda Vincent
14. Do you like to clean?
Depends on the job and the end result.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Viva Las Vegas by The Grascals with Dolly Parton Because of that damned Viagra Commercial.
16. What are you doing right now?
Waiting on a call or two...Uploading photos
17. What's better: eternal love or memorable love?
Eternal love ~ meh, but I have a few loves that were quite memorable.
18. What would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground?
Uh I dunno...Leave it there? What a dumb frickin' question! It would be in my pocket so fast it would be like it was never there in the first place!
19. Best time of your life?
I have had far to many to list in this small space.
20. Tell me something good.
It is Saturday!