B. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
Not gonna tag. Hell, I don't do these very often anyway...If you want to play, consider yourself tagged!
001. What are your nicknames?
Well does Tom count? My real name being Thomas. At one point I was called DOC.
002. How do you style your hair?
I has to have a STYLE!? Brushed back on one side over on the other. Not really a part per se...
003. What's new in your life right now?
XBox 360 and a pile of games.
004. How many colours are you wearing now?
Blue and white robe. And a pair of glasses with a black frame.
005. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Depends. I can go either way...
006. What was the last book you read?
Eastern Standard Tribe by Cory Doctorow.
007. Do you nap a lot?
008. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
Move along. Nothing to see here folks.
009. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Does life have to be such a sttruggle.
010. What's your favourite dessert?
Gotta pick one? Not a chance.
011. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Usually from start to finish...About 45 minutes from out of bed to out the door! Includes a couple of cups of coffee. Can do it in a shorter period, but why?
012. What websites do you visit daily?
Mostly LJ. But I have a lot of RSS feeds on my friends page so I am all over the map. And twitter.
013. What classes are you taking right now? And if you're not in school any more, what's your job?
Not in any classes...Other than the school of life! By trade I am an EyeTee Security Specialist.
014. Do you like to clean?
No. I like things to BE clean.
015. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Overture to Orpheus in the Underworld.
016. What's the last movie you saw?
Quantum of Solace. I broke a tooth while watching that show!
017. What's better: eternal love or memorable love?
What is eternal? Not too much that I know of.
018. What colour do you look best in?
I am told BLUE is a good color for me.
019. Best time of your life
Windjammer cruise through St. Vincent and the Grenadines
020. What are you most looking forward to in the coming month?
This month or next?
ETA: Last book I read.