There also seems to be some bleed over between audio sources. I need to nail that down...
Talk about going through some changes though. Check it...
I’m sure you remember the trials of using the credenza beast as an A/V rack.
So I went from that to this:
Then I decided the damned thing was much too tall and was screwing with the esthetic I am trying to assemble (slowly, very S-L-O-W-L-Y) here. Didn’t feel like I could hang any pictures behind or even beside it because they would be overwhelmed by the big black rack. Plus the way I had the DVR and DVD/VCR setup, I had to do some funky contortions to use the remote(s).
So for now the thing lives on my porch:
Some shelf rearrangement will be necessary to make it work for outdoor storage and that won’t be a problem.
And I finally got a bench I can live with:
Couple more things come first (like this audio issue) around the place and then I’ll be hanging pictures! Woo HOO!