I was getting sick of the lag time on my wireless setup so I decided to wire everything I could on my network. So I changed out all the cabling (ethernet) to try and reduce the spaghetti behind my audio bench with shorter (3 foot) cables. Ran a long cable to the bedroom where I added another switch to connect my printer and an Apple TV unit to the network as well.
I made some serious mess here today. Got everything put back together, hooked up and tested. I’ll need to do some cord management over the next few days, but every thing works. *grins*
Sleep has been sort of an elusive thing for me lately. I think I need to cut back on my caffeine intake and start heading to bed a little earlier than I have been lately. Schedule is kinda screwed over at the moment.