Uhhhh. I seem to remember having them out in the car for some reason or another... Sooooooooooooo...
Finally got around to clearing the crap out of The Saturn Express today. Found all kinda stuff in there.
- A bunch of stuff I need to shred. Nothing really important, just receipts and other ass’t stuff that is no one else’s business but mine.
- Mail receipt from the last package I sent to ‘Herself’.
- An old keychain I have missed.
- A Utility knife
- A really nice Multi-tool I bought myself for Christmas a couple years ago.
- A CD “Oh Brother Where Art Thou?”
- Another CD by Peter Gabriel. “Big Time”
- Yet another CD, by Jeff Beck.
Not to mention a bag of miscellaneous trash that went down the garbage chute before I came back to La Casita.
And MAN, it’s frickin’ hot in SE Texas!