© or ç or ¼
But you didn't know where they came from? Well...Have I got a tip for you!
- Click the Start menu, choose All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Character Map.
- Make sure that your current font appears in the Font box.
- If the font you’re using in your document isn’t showing, click the Font box’s down arrow and select your font from the drop-down list.
- Scan the Character Map box until you see the symbol you’re after; then pounce on that character with a double-click.
- The symbol appears in the Characters to Copy box.
- Right-click in the document where you want the symbol to appear and choose Paste.
- The symbol appears, conveniently using the same font as your document.