Code & Quill. An online store of wonderful writing stuff
I am really liking these notebooks from Code & Quill. The particulars on the ones I've got now?
I have a grey Origin The origin is 5.5" X 7.7" and a grey Monolith sized at 7.25" X 10".
- They are both closer to black in color.
- Both have the Dot Grid (left) / Indentation Rule (right).
- They are very nicely put together.
- They talk about the lay flat design, but I'm not far enough into either of them to see that particular feature in action yet.
- The paper is fairly thick and a bit shinier than the Moleskines that I know and also love.
I think I might consider my next purchase from them with the lined pages (and tick-marks) only, rather than the dotted grid on the left. Of course I've a long way (lots of pages) left to go.
I do love these books, but I'm wondering if my sketching may be better served with a Moleskine with a grid. I have one of these now. (As well as several other Moleskine books) that I got long before I discovered C&Q. Then again the structure of the faintly lined pages in the C&Q might be enough (for what I do)
There's still plenty of time and Pages upon Pages left!!!
#moleskine #codeandquill #words_words_words #word_art #my_words_are_my_art